Complimentary Webinar for the
Health Matters at Work Network
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is an important and expensive workplace issue that has typically been overlooked by employers in favor of issues that affect a greater proportion of the population, such as cancer, diabetes or heart disease. But CKD is part of the overall health care cost burden and should not be ignored. This is an ideal opportunity for employer investment and intervention, with the goal of reducing future health care costs.
Raise the visibility of the different causes of CKD by inviting your employees to join this complimentary webinar, where they will learn:
- The negative effects that common prescription and over-the-counter drugs have on the kidneys
- How kidneys function and the vital role they play in overall health
- How diabetes, high blood pressure and other common conditions affect the kidneys
- Lifestyle measures your employees can take to reduce their risk of developing kidney disease
- Simple tests your employees can request to assess their level of kidney function
H. Yoshiuchi is a Program Director for the National Kidney
Foundation and has been a health educator and patient advocate for over
30 years. She has a Master’s Degree in Clinical Counseling and an
background in public health and patient education. Ms. Yoshiuchi has also been
featured in Who’s Who of American Women.
||About the Charity:
The National Kidney Foundation is the leading organization in the U.S. dedicated to the awareness, prevention and treatment of kidney disease for hundreds of thousands of health care professionals, millions of patients and their families, and tens of millions of Americans at risk. To learn more, please visit www.kidney.org.
Find out how connecting your employees to health resources and tips from the nation's largest health charity network can make a difference on your bottom line.
To watch the webinar, Ignoring Your Kidneys is Risky Business, complete the form below.